Saturday, June 20, 2009

Almost Summer




The first day of Summer is tomorrow, but I have 7 more days to work. I can hardly wait. Our summer visits have already started. We had a great little visit with John, Shannyn and Jack. We are excitedly waiting for Laura and kids to come at the end of this week. I thought I would post something from John's visit. It was too cloudy all week for any one to want to swim. I'ts supposed to warm up next week so Laura and fam should be able to enjoy the pool. Tomorrow is Father's Day. Pops got his present today. I got him a chair for the bedroom. Thanks John for the suggestion of Boang from Ikea. It is perfect. He likes it. I think he is already watching the Angels v Dodgers in it. Laura, I need some help arranging the bedroom furniture now. I know there is plenty of space for a chair. I just have to figure out where to put everything.

No comments: