Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude Cont.

Gratitute # 6 and 7

#6 I missed yesterday, but thought about it. I'm greatful for my home. It's not really a great house, but It has been a great HOME. We had a yard and pool. A street to ride bikes and play ball. We have had some great times.
With the current economic situation It is our security. It has lost some value but it is almost paid for and is our biggest asset.

#7 This day falls on my aniversary. 33 years. I'm so greatful for Mario and what we have together. I'm glad we stuck with each other for all these years. It isn't always easy but it's worth it.

1 comment:

shannyn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I would call but then I would be admitting that I completely forgot and only remembered upon seeing this...I figured leaving a comment somehow avoids the akwardness and gives you something to read. And while your anniversary is important, what transpired 30 years ago is equally important...LOVE YA
-John